Accuenergy Acuvim II Series power/energy meters are simple and robust solutions for power monitoring, kWh metering, power quality analysis, system integration, controlling power distribution systems and other specialty applications.
The IIR version is the base data logging power meter. For Waveform Capture and PQ Event logging, please see the Accuenergy Acuvim IIW.
- Revenue grade: ANSI C12.20 class 0.1 & IEC 62053-22 class 0.1s
- High Resolution Frequency Measurements - 0.001Hz
- High Speed update rate - less than 20ms
- 4th CT input- Measure Neutral Current
- Dual Ethernet Ports with both RSTP bridge daisy-chain mode & separately configurable network
- BTL Listed certification for BACnet IP and BACnet MS/TP
- Data Logging up to 8GB with AXM-WEB2 and AXM-WEB2 FOLC module
- Multi-Protocol: Modbus-RTU & DNP 3.0 ready. Module support for multiple industrial protocol such as Modbus TCP/IP, BACnet, IEC 61850, EtherNet/IP, and MQTT
- Multiple CT output options: 5A/1A, 333mV and Rogowski Coil, 80ma/100mA/200mA
- Designed with industry-leading cybersecurity and an anti-tampering seal
- Configure as a panel mount meter with digital display or DIN rail mount transducer