NEO Messtechnik PQA8000 (DEMO)
Fully functional demo unit.
The NEO PQA8000 reflects our understanding of power grid applications of today – the most complete and reliable mobile Analyzer you will find on the market. Multi-Touch, 4 hours mobile operation and complying with Power Quality Standards and Grid Codes your measurement application requires. Class A Power Quality Analyzer for measurements and analyses way beyond EN50160.
- 11 inch full-HD Smart Touch display
- Up to 4 hours of operation.
- Sensor Supply for current clamps and sensors (uni- and bipolar)
- GPS for highly-precise time synchronization
- Large SSD, up to 1 TB data storage
- Interfaces: USB 3.0, TCP/IP, LAN, Wifi, Bluetooth, RS232, Modbus, 104, DIO, and CAN.
- Supraharmonics up to 500 kHz
- High Accuracy: 0.05%
- High Sampling Rate: 124kS/s or 1MS/s
- High Resolution: 18bit / 24bit
- High Safety: CAT IV 600V
- Power Quality: Class A
- High Dynamic: 0.5mA to 150kA
- High Performance: PC with Multi-Touch and battery pack
- High Connectivity: additional input signals, Interfaces, AC&DC power, etc.
- Visualizations: Recorder, Waveform, FFT, Vector, Table, etc.
- System Dynamics: Resonances, Phase Angle Jumps, etc.
- Transient Recording: Waveform & Disturbance Trigger
- Disturbance: 1/2 Period storing & triggering
- Phasor Measurement Unit(PMU) and RoCoF
- Standards and Certifications: IEC61010-1 (2011) / IEC61010-2-030 / IEC 61000-4-3 / IEC 61000-4-4 / LVD Directive 2014 / EMC Directive 2014/ Rohs Directive 2015/ EN 61000-3-2 / EN 61000-3-3 / EN 61326-1 / EN 55011 +A1, Class A