Rigol’s DSA875 spectrum analyzer redefines the product category by setting new standards for performance and price. The DSA875 features a unique widescreen display, compact design and easy-to-use interface and operations, making it ideal for benchtop or field apps in RF and wireless testing and production. The new spectrum analyzer offers the ability to measure smaller signals using our digital IF filter, which allows for smaller bandwidth settings and reduces displayed noise levels. The DSA875 also distinguishes between signals with a frequency difference as little as 100 Hz. The DSA875 includes a wide range of standard functions including AM/FM demodulation and a preamplifier.
- Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 7.5 GHz
- Min. -161 dBm Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- Min. -98 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz Offset Phase Noise
- 10 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth
- Built-in 1.5 GHz tracking generator