The 7000 Series Oscilloscopes combines best in class sampling and memory depth with our modern, flexible User Interface enabled by our new UltraVision II architecture and innovative Phoenix Chipset. With 100 to 500 MHz models each with 4 analog channels, the 7000 Series brings innovative analysis and visualization capabilities to embedded design, power analysis, serial decode, and RF applications. Analyze your critical signals with zone triggering, multiple instruments in one, Enhanced FFTs, color grading, and histograms all supported by the high sample rate, deep memory, and full memory measurements. 7000 Series Oscilloscopes provide unprecedented value and innovation in our mainstream embedded platform.
- 100 MHz bandwidth
- 4 analog channels
- 16 digital channels
- 10 GSa/s Real Time Sample Rate
- 100 Mpts Memory Depth
- Waveform Capture up to 600,000 wfms/s
Free license bundle on all MSO7000 models.
- Get free Jitter Analysis, Protocol Analysis, Waveform Generator and Power Analysis (a $2,966 Value)!
- Register here to receive your license
- Valid until June 30, 2020